Why your job is important to us
Our brand and its underlying values are the true value in our firm. Anyone can call themselves an IT expert, but presenting our skills and experiences in a way that translates easily, is absolutely vital in growing our business.
Working alongside the Marketing Manager you will play a key role in ensuring that our message is clear and is being heard by the right people, maximising on our brand reputation and our professional capabilities. We do this through a great online presence, prospect & customer events, a strong branding and great external communications.
Proactive, independent thinking
You will work closely with our marketing manager, bringing creative flair and good content skills as well as attention to detail when it comes to managing events and data.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Create and execute marketing campaigns across various channels, including Social Media, Email, Web, and Print
- Help with creation of original content such as blogs, videos, newsletters, and case studies, to help showcase the value proposition and benefits of our products and services
- Assist in conducting market research, data analysis, and reporting on performance and outcomes of marketing initiatives
- Maintain and continually develop our website to ensure it perfectly represents our brand and key messages
- Generate ideas and seek to improve new and existing marketing campaigns
- Assist with the planning of organisation and execution of online and in person events for existing and prospective customers.
- Grow ramsac’s social media presence, by creating engaging content, interacting with followers, and monitoring trends and feedback.
- Contribute ideas to support the ongoing growth of the firm.
We want to be known as the most ‘can do’ well-polished and caring IT supplier in the South East. To do that, we only want to work with the best. Our staff are proud to say ‘I am ramsac’ – their personal values are all a reflection of the core ramsac beliefs, which is all about going the extra mile and being genuinely concerned about providing clients with the very best, most attentive and highest quality service. Are you ramsac enough to be part of this very special team?
What’s important to us
- A creative ability when it comes to the creation of content and campaigns
- Creativity, innovation, and enthusiasm for marketing
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills, with an eye for detail
- Good project management, and the ability to keep organised and self-manage your time effectively
- The ability to write cohesive copy that translates technical topics into jargon free articles and blog posts
- A willingness to challenge the status quo and make positive recommendations for improving our marketing activities
- Ability to work independently and as part of the wider team
- Ability to adapt and to changing priorities and deadlines
- An upbeat, ‘can do’ attitude with a genuine drive to learn, develop and improve yourself
- A willingness to think about the wider team, putting team interests ahead of your own when this is required
The icing on the cake
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro
- Experience with Mail Chimp or similar e-marketing platforms would be beneficial